Trip Code: MHTS 02
Muslim tour and shopping
Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi tunnels – Mekong Delta
Day 1: Arrival HCM City (D)
Day 2: Cu Chi tunnels (B/L/D)
Day 3: Mekong Delta full day (B/L/D)
Day 4: City tour & shopping (B/L/D)
Day 5: Departure (B)
Arrival Ho Chi Minh City (D)
Upon arrival in Tan Son Nhat international airport, you will be met by your guide and driver who will transfer you to your hotel in the city center for check in, welcome dinner at halal restaurant. Shopping at Ben Thanh night market & Malaysian shops at Nguyen – An – Ninh street. Free at night in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi tunnels (B/L/D)
Located about 60km from Ho Chi Minh city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for it’s role in the American war in Vietnam, it is legendary for it’s tunnels system of over 200kms, and it’s the most sophisticate network in mankind ever built look like spider web underground, you will get the chance to crawl some hundred meter of tunnels system with 3 level, such as hospital, kitchen, meeting bunker, fighting bunker at 1st level, look out the tunnels booby trap, bomb crater, mines. you will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by U S weapons, when Cu Chi was “ a free strike zone “, the remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47, M16 or machine gun M30 ? lunch at a Halal restaurant, visit lacquer ware factory on the way back to HCM City. Mosque for pray. Go on Shopping at Saigon Square.Welcome dinner at halal food restaurant. Free at night.
Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (B/L/D)
Depart for My Tho (70km away HCMC) visit Vinh Trang Pagoda (since 1849). Excursion by motorized boat on the Mekong River, see floating fish farm, fishing boat transfer to Unicorn island by big motorized boat, visit orchard garden enjoy tropical fruits and traditional music, see handicraft made from coconut wood, coconut candy workshop, take horse-cart on rural road quiet village in Ben Tre Province visit bee-keeping farm, taste natural honey, try to row the sampan (rowing boat) with local people along natural creeks. Lunch at Halal restaurant. Back to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon. Shopping at China town (Binh Tay market). Mosque for pray. Dinner awaits you at real local Halal restaurant. Free at night.
Ho Chi Minh City tour & shopping (B/L/D)
After breakfast, take a city tour of the vibrant city with visits Hard rock coffee.War museum. Notre Dame Cathedral, Lam Son Square and view historic French architecture including the old city Post office, Opera House and more, continue visit mosque Jamia Al Muslim for pray (Dong Du Mosque). Dinner at a Halal restaurant the day is your to spend free at leisure or shopping.
Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B)
After breakfast, free until time transfer to airport for your return departure. End of service
Tour Price Included:
- Accommodation in twin / triple share basis
- All entrance fees
- Meals as stared in the program. Halal meals (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
- Private Pick up / drop and transfer
- English speaking guide. Malaysia & Indonesia speaking guide on request.
Tour Price Excluded:
- International flight
- Visa and Visa fees (No Visa required for Asian Citizens).
- Departure airport tax ($US 14).
- Beverage, meals not mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, tipping $US 2 per day each, laundry.
• Child under 5 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
• Child from 5 – under 11 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
• Child from 5 – under 11 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
• Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
• Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge.
Price in $US per person (Group 16pax + FOC)
|Group size||2pax||3–4p||5–7p||8–10p||11–14p||15–20p||Single Sup|
|Category||Ho Chi Minh|
|Standard 2*||Thanh Lien (B = Halal food)|
|Superior 3*||Kingston (B = Halal food)|